Nowadays, many buyers have a common problem in purchasing plate coolers. I do n’t know what kind of plate cooler to buy, which is just the actual situation, and I do n’t know how to ask the manufacturer. Here we summarize some information for buyers who do not know how to start, for the reference of buyers of plate coolers.
1. If the buyer knows how much square plate cooler I need, in addition to telling the seller how much square plate cooler you need, you also need to provide the size of the plate cooler and what medium to use, such as water and oil. , Food and other media. If water is used, the rubber strips inside should be made of EPDM, if oil is used, nitrile rubber is required, and if food strips are used, food grade EPDM is required.
2. If the buyer does not know how big the plate cooler I
choose, then you need to tell the seller about your general working conditions, and let the seller calculate according to the working condition parameters you supply. You need to provide both sides of the seller for collection. The branch temperature is the hot side and the cold side, and the flow rate on this side is about the heat exchange amount. The seller only needs to know the 5 values to calculate the size of the heat exchange area of the plate cooler you need, so that you can choose the model and calculate the price according to your needs.
3. If the buyer uses heating, then you only need to provide the temperature of the heat source and the square of the heating area. It is used for floor heating, radiators, and conventional fan cooler coils. The seller can calculate the size of the cooler
area of the plate cooler you need based on the ordinary experience values based on the data you supply. Suppose you are using a bath, then you give the seller the temperature of your heat source and how many shower heads, and the seller can figure out how much cooler you need for the heat exchange area.
How to extend the life of the cooler? The following briefly summarizes three applications:
1. The corrosivity of the medium should be reduced. It is possible to master stress corrosion by dissolving oxygen and oxidants in the cooler medium, reduce the mass concentration of Cl- in the medium, and strictly control the quality concentration of sulfur in the medium is also an effective measure to master stress corrosion. .
2. Effectively reduce residual stress. According to practical experience, the stress that causes stress erosion cracking is mainly residual stress, and residual stress is mainly formed by internal stress caused by cold working and welding. The heat treatment of cold-worked parts and welded parts helps to eliminate residual stresses, and also helps to prevent stress corrosion. Stress defiring heat is often used to solve the residual stress or other residual stress relief methods, such as hydraulic experiments, vibration aging, and hammering.
3. Add corrosion inhibitors to prevent the occurrence of stress corrosion cracking attack on stainless steel. In the area of activated flood level, it is necessary to cover them with adsorption inhibitors. The cooler forms a tightly adsorbed film on the metal surface, which suppresses the metal erosion process.