With the increasing ambient temperature, the application of the cooler
in the application process pays more attention to the cooling effect, and the display of the cooling effect is related to the operator's switching operation method. Therefore, the switching steps are summarized for everyone.
1. When performing the operation of switching the cooler
, the captain should pay more attention and report the value. When the main oil cooler, small oil cooler, and internal cold water cooler are switched, they will be monitored according to major operations.
2. For the cooler switching operation, strictly implement the two-vote and three-system system. In principle, arrange the day shift and the middle shift to switch operations, arrange the shift operator who is familiar with the local system, monitor the deputy controller, and keep close to the centralized control room. Contact, the main control carefully monitors and analyzes the temperature and flow of the working medium. If there is any abnormality, stop the operation and restore the original operation mode.
3. Open the cooling water side air door of the standby cooler, and close the cooling water side air door of the standby cooler.
4. Slowly open the cooling water side water outlet valve of the standby cooler to full open, and monitor the temperature of the working medium of the cooler for no significant change. Close the air outlet door after there is a continuous water flow on the cooling water side air door of the standby cooler.
5. Open the drain valve on the working water side of the standby cooler to check the leak of the cooler. Check that there is no water flowing out of the working water side drain valve of the standby cooler. Otherwise, contact the maintenance and perform a leak check on the overhauled cooler.
6. Slowly open the inlet valve on the cooling water side of the standby cooler, which is the same as the inlet valve on the cooling water side of the original cooler.
7. Open the air cooler on the standby cooler side and close the water cooler on the standby cooler side.
8. Slowly open the water outlet valve on the working water side of the standby cooler to monitor the temperature, flow and pressure of the working medium of the cooler without major changes. Close the air outlet valve after there is a continuous flow of water on the air outlet door of the working water side of the standby cooler.
9. Slowly open the water inlet valve on the working water side of the standby cooler to full open.
10. Slowly close the water outlet valve on the working water side of the original running cooler, and check that the working medium flow and pressure have not changed.
11. Slowly close the cooling water side water inlet valve of the original running cooler to keep the original running cooler for backup or arrange according to working requirements.
Everyone knows that good machinery and equipment can not be separated from strict quality inspection. The same is true for coolers. In order to make better use of coolers, the quality inspection steps are listed below. I hope you can compare and use them.
(1) The fixed tube sheet cooler first performs shell-side pressure test, and at the same time checks the heat exchange tube and tube sheet connection joint, and then performs tube-side pressure test;
(2) U-shaped tube cooler, kettle-type reboiler (U-shaped tube bundle) and stuffing box cooler are used for shell-side pressure test with a test pressure ring at the same time, check joints, and then perform tube-side pressure test;
(3) Floating head cooler, kettle type reboiler (floating head tube bundle) first use the test pressure ring and floating head special tools to perform tube head pressure test. For kettle type reboiler, a special tube head pressure test shell should be provided. Then perform tube-side pressure test, and then shell-side pressure test;
(4) The pressure test of the overlap cooler joint can be performed in a single unit. When the cooler passes are connected, the tube and shell side pressure test should be performed after the overlap assembly.